Looking good is a rose to fundraise for and highlight the work done by the 'Look good, feel better' foundation who do fantastic work with post cancer treatment.
The showy two tone blooms smother the bush in large clusters which grow on long stems making them great for picking. This rose is a crowd-pleaser with it's eye popping pink colour and floriferous nature. The bush is tall with thick, very dark glossy foliage. The health of this variety is good.
- Certificate of Merit Palmerston North New Zealand 2013
- New Zealand rose of the year at Hamilton gardens, 2015
- Best floribunda at Hamilton gardens, 2015
- Best New Zealand bread rose at Hamilton gardens, 2015
- Children's choice award at Hamilton gardens, 2015
Flower Colour: Two tone pink
Flower Size: 110 - 120 mm
Petal Count: 18 - 20
Hight: 1.4 - 1.5 m
Disease Resistance: Good
Year of Release: 2016
Introducer: Glenavon Roses Ltd.
Fragrance guide 1 = Little or none; 5 = Very Strong